UK Games Marketing Placement (WBIE)
Who are we:
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group, is a premier publisher, licensor and a developer of entertainment content for the interactive space across all current and future gaming platforms, including consoles, PC-based download, mobile and online gaming.
Providing full administration and marketing support to the WBIE Marketing team.
What part will you play:
• Providing general ad-hoc day-to-day support to the WBIE UK team.
• Taking ownership of asset management and processing creative approvals - routing and checking digital and retail adverts for approvals.
• Updating all release schedules and supplying to the wider team.
• Product demonstrations – Internal and external.
• Assisting with organising and attending events.
• Ordering and management of prizes for internal and external competitions.
• Ordering and managing distribution of promotional stock.
• Raising purchase orders and keeping budget sheets up to date.
• Completing retail in-store and online audits.
• Updating competitor schedules and completing competitive research.
• Managing login process for game code security.
• Supporting digital social asset approvals and planning.
• Creating presentations and conducting research on competitors and the gaming industry.
• Taking internal minutes and agendas on internal meetings and conference calls.
• Giving support and assistance to digital product launches, to cover both new release marketing campaigns and catalogue support.
• Creating presentations for adhoc projects.
• Responsible for WB Portal updates and sending of assets.
• Responsible for product updates to the gaming pages for Warnerbros.co.uk
• Assisting with local asset creation (POS & Advertising).
What do we require from you:
• Excellent working knowledge of Word / Excel / PowerPoint and some experience of using databases would be preferred.
• A keen interest in gaming and ability to participate in playing games is very much preferred.
• Excellent GCSE and A level (or equivalent) results.
• Must be well organised and disciplined with the ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively.
• Must be confident, self-motivated, focused and be able to work with limited supervision.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
What WB can offer you:
• You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
• You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
• You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
• It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
• You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK