UK Content Protection and Analytics Placement
Who are we:
Warner Bros. released its’ first motion picture more than 75 years ago and is now a recognized leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of theatrical motion pictures, television programming, video/DVD and related products around the world.
What part will you play:
- To assist the Manager, European Content Protection and Analytics in managing, operating and coordinating all worldwide internet scanning, reporting and analysis.
- Monitor & report on various aspects of the international piracy landscape together with various research projects.
- Scan for links to hosted pirated content and use tools provided to issue takedown requests as well as keeping a log of activity.
- Maintain a system for Internet link scanning (training will be provided).
- Prepare sending of infringement notices and logging feedback.
- Auction site monitoring and enforcement activities.
- Analyse infringement and enforcement data and produce reports.
- Periodically produce research documents on piracy-related technological developments.
- Assist with the management of various third party vendor relationships.
- Contribution to e-mail newsletters.
What do we require from you:
- Excellent written communication.
- Computer literate with internet experience, experience of peer-to-peer protocols and general knowledge of (anti) piracy landscape, web forums and newsgroups mandatory.
- Must have a good knowledge of popular US Films and Television
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel essential (expertise a bonus).
- Must have a good working knowledge of databases.
- Organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK