TV Franchises Marketing Placement
Who are we:
The WBUK Marketing department constantly strives to create and maintain a best in class marketing function with an emphasis on lifetime value of WB content. All leadership roles within the team are tasked with driving improved cross-divisional understanding, collaboration and expertise and in delivering an integrated approach to marketing content across windows.
The primary objective is to manage and implement product release plans for Warner Bros (WB) TV content into the Home Entertainment physical and digital retail market working across a diverse product portfolio of new TV shows including DC (Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow) or The Big Bang Theory as well as evergreen franchises such as Friends or The West Wing.
What part will you play:
- Provide support to the TV Marketing Manager of the TV Franchises Home Entertainment team across digital and physical business
- Manage the release schedule
- Check reports and schedules and keep updated accordingly
- Manage the product set up and lifecycle process
- WB Portal and social media control and maintenance
- Third party promotions
- Support the Marketing Manager in marketing plans as briefed
- Budget Management
- Digital Retail Platforms
- Adhoc tasks
What do we require from you:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good prioritisation and time management skills
- Good at multitask daily basis
- Good relationship builder
- Strong team player with can-do attitude
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for the role
- Good Microsoft Office skills
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK