Learning & Development Placement
Job Title: Learning & Development Placement
Division: Warner Bros. UK
Who are we:
The Warner Bros. Human Resources department has a team of 14 and provides strategic HR support and guidance across all its operating divisions based in the UK. Our role is to provide both the employee and employer with procedures and practices that protect and give guidance in all human resource related matters. The Human Resources department is split into five main areas: Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Learning and Organisation Development, General Administration.
What part will you play:
- Managing training events and dealing with all administration for such events.
- Responsibility for finding and booking venues.
- Update training records on Workday Learning.
- Update WB Learning Portal.
- Evaluation - Collect, analyse and feed back to speakers evaluation data.
- Project Work.
- Management of Placement Training Programme.
- Ad-hoc requests.
What do we require from you:
- Strong interest in people development. (Ideally having psychology as part of studies).
- Strong attention to detail and organisation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise in a professional and timely manner.
- Consistency with processes and daily tasks.
- Self-starter and proactive approach in resolving problems and issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general information and data.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel. Treat all with dignity and respect. Open and receptive to their needs.
- Troubleshooting skills – look for better ways of doing things.
- Ability to effectively present information in a clear manner, demonstrate procedures and respond to questions.
- Computer and internet skills; ideally strong skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to meet multiple simultaneous deadlines.
- Interest in (business) psychology.
- Confidence in public speaking/presentation skills.
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK