International Television Production Marketing Placement
Who are we:
Warner Bros. International Television Production (WBITVP) is the worldwide format sales and production business for Warner Bros. Television Group. WBITVP produces local scripted and non-scripted programming through its network of local production operations in 14 countries across Europe, Australia and New Zealand. WBITVP’s production operations are responsible for both original programming as well as local versions of formats owned and controlled by the Warner Bros. Television Group, such as “The Bachelor,” “Little Big Shots,” “500 Questions,” “Impractical Jokers,” “First Dates” and “Who Do You Think You Are?”. Where WBITVP has no local production capability, it licenses Warner Bros. formats to third parties.
What part will you play:
- Provide support to the Director of Marketing and Senior Marketing Executive across all functions of the WBITVP Marketing team.
- Check ratings & transmission calendar and update accordingly.
- Work with local production companies, Rights Team & Creative team to manage the collation & gathering of TV assets for use in sales materials.
- Edit clips of new shows for use in keynote presentations.
- Creative asset proofing.
- Support the Senior Marketing Executive to identify and create social media content to promote central and local TV production activity.
- Brief & manage the creation of CRM activity to promote ratings & new shows directly to WBITVP’s client database.
- Support the Director of Marketing & Snr. Marketing Exec in b2b marketing plans as briefed.
- Work with London & international ratings research teams to ensure gather relevant information.
- Ad hoc research as briefed.
- Purchase order creation and coding.
- Marketing spend tracking.
- Support Director of Marketing in booking travel & processing expenses.
What do we require from you:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good prioritisation and time management skills
- Able to multitask on a daily basis
- Good relationship builder
- Strong team player with can-do attitude
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for the role
- Experience with Adobe software packages – Photoshop /Premier/In Design
- Good Microsoft Office skills
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK