Internal Communications and Culture Intern
Who are we?
Warner Bros. released its’ first motion picture more than 90 years ago and is now a recognized leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of theatrical motion pictures, television programming, games, video/
What part will you play?
To provide support to the Director of Internal Communications and Culture in delivering the WBUK internal communications and culture strategy in order to maintain and enhance employee engagement.
- Awareness of upcoming titles and internal / external initiatives and events in order to build creative ideas around these to support the WBUK internal communications and culture strategy.
- Management of the Internal Comms and Culture planner
- Identify and collate opportunities to share business successes, key initiatives and employee stories.
- Internal copy-writing for key communications channels such the intranet, company-wide emails and newsletters.
- Working with designers to create engaging and informative environmental branding e.g. posters, digital screens.
- Identify opportunities to share employee content externally on WB social media channels.
- Support with managing key UK events including film & TV screenings and company away days, from logistics to content creation.
What do we require from you?
- A passion for entertainment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; an interest in creative writing an advantage.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Computer literate, willingness to learn and embrace new software.
- A creative thinker, ready to ‘think outside the box’.
- A strong team player, open to networking across the business.
- Good listening skills.
- Flexible and responsive to the business requirements.
- Ideally, experienced in design packages (such as Photoshop) and editing software (such as iMovie).
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK