Home Entertainment Marketing Placement
Who are we:
The WBUK marketing department constantly strives to create and maintain a best in class marketing function with an emphasis on lifetime value of WB content. All members of the team are tasked with driving improved cross-divisional understanding, collaboration and expertise and in delivering an integrated approach to marketing content across release windows.
What part will you play:
- Assist with the production and delivery of creative assets and in-store display materials for key retail and media activity.
- Work with the creative and sales teams to ensure all new products are released for pre-order in a timely manner, with all the relevant creative assets and product information. Pro-actively work with the account managers and merchandisers to ensure optimal set-up on retail sites.
- Support the Catalogue team on sales forecasting across physical and digital platforms, including identifying and agreeing the comparable title sets, analysing historical performance and market developments, and proposing targets for WB titles.
- Assist with creating product presentations for internal and external audiences, including to key customers.
- Work with Pre-Production placement student to ensure the cross-divisional release schedule is correct and up to date for all Film Catalogue titles.
- Take responsibility for, and liaise with the wider team to ensure the database of all current product lines is constantly updated and accurate.
- Proactively track key competitor releases, and inform the wider team of key learning.
- Manage all purchase orders and invoices for the team.
- Oversee ad hoc research and analysis projects, as required.
What do we require from you:
- Genuine passion for and knowledge of film and TV, from the classics to modern titles.
- Outstanding communicator.
- Competent project manager; from end to end, meeting all targets, budgets and deadlines.
- Highly organised, able to demonstrate efficient prioritisation, focus and time management.
- Strong relationship builder - forges lasting relationships with stakeholders at all levels and in all areas of the organisation and key partner organisations.
- Creative, persuasive and enthusiastic – doesn’t accept no for an answer and takes pride and initiative in finding solutions to problems and challenges.
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK