Franchise Marketing Intern
Who are we:
The WBUK Marketing department constantly strives to create and maintain a best in class marketing function with an emphasis on lifetime value of WB content.
A core area of focus for WBUK is the development and growth of our franchise strategy, primarily built around DC, which is wholly owned by WB; LEGO which is based on a highly collaborative relationship with the toy company; The Wizarding World, founded on our partnership with J.K Rowling; and our library of classic animation including Hanna-Barbera, Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry.
This role sits in the WBUK Marketing department and is focussed on driving the overall WBUK P&L and the lifetime value of content and products across Film, TV, Games, and Consumer Products.
What part will you play:
- Provide marketing support to the Franchise team across all platforms
- Create and keep up to date franchise presentations
- Check reports and schedules are keep updated accordingly
- Track budget management
- Look for opportunities that could have the potential to generate revenue
- Create monthly internal emails to UK business on the franchise activity for the month
- Attend regular UK teams, agencies and stakeholders and produce comprehensive meeting notes, summaries and action items
- Maintain diaries and manages expenses
What do we require from you:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good prioritisation and time management skills
- Good at multitask daily basis
- Good relationship builder
- Strong team player with can-do attitude
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for the role
- Good Microsoft Office skills
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK