Filmbankmedia - Business Development Placement
Who are we:
Filmbankmedia is responsible for Non-Theatrical sales in over 80 international territories on behalf of many major and independent studios including Warner Bros. Non-Theatrical covers film screenings which take place outside of traditional cinema and home, e.g. hotels, hospitals, coaches, trains and schools etc.
What part will you play:
To identify new business opportunities through research and analysis as well as the development of new and existing customers, markets, and relationships in the Digital International Non-Theatrical business. To assist the Digital commercial team with revenue and cost analysis and to undertake ad-hoc projects.
- Providing management with research pertaining to projects and collate market feedback
- Assist in development of strategic plans
- Assist in creation of sales presentations for potential partners, customers and projects
- Build database(s) and track projects by recording all details
- Prepare and review revenue forecasts for specific market sectors
- Prepare and manage title availability lists for Licensees
- Place and track title orders from Licensees
- Track material orders Vs. payments against budget
- Work with departments within Filmbankmedia on ad-hoc business development and finance projects
What do we require from you:
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be highly motivated
- Strong commercial acumen
- Capability to handle and make high volume calls and have an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure, meet stringent deadlines and targets
- Confident and an outgoing personality
- Ability to build relationships with customers as well as co-workers
- Diplomacy, patience and a persuasive ability
- Ability to multi-task, be highly organised with excellent numerical skills and Excel skills.
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 Warner Media interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK