Film Marketing Placement
Who are we:
The WBUK Film Marketing department executes national campaigns for new titles from theatrical through to home entertainment release. All roles within the team are tasked with driving improved cross-divisional understanding, collaboration and expertise and in delivering an integrated approach to marketing content. We also work closely with agencies to provide distinctive and original marketing strategies, allowing us to distinguish ourselves above the competition.
What part will you play:
- Working closely on upcoming Warner Bros. titles including Tenet, The Witches, Wonder Woman 1984 and Space Jam 2 across in cinema and home entertainment windows.
- Raising awareness of titles’ new assets such as trailers, posters and social content across the business.
- Manage title projects as and when allocated.
- Writing and assembling film specific presentations, documents and reports.
- Manage and update a selection of schedules and reports including tracking the performance of titles.
- Work with media outlets and agencies to place competition prizes, screening programmes and approve all materials in relation to promotions.
- Research competitor information and tactical film marketing opportunities online in both the theatrical and Home Entertainment windows for allocated titles.
- Raise and authenticate payment orders.
- Ad hoc admin support including requests within the studio and through partners.
What do we require from you:
- Must be well organised and disciplined with the ability to prioritise workload and use time effectively.
- Marketing or Business Studies undergraduate preferred.
- Should have solid GCSE and A level results, or equivalent.
- Must be self-motivated and work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner.
- Some previous work experience in an office environment would be advantageous.
- An interest in the film and entertainment industry
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK