European Digital Marketing Placement
Who are we:
As part of the European digital team, you’ll get to develop a thorough understanding of our digital campaigns and how we maximise the potential of each film release by making sure the audience knows when our film is coming out and why they can’t miss going to the cinema to watch it. You’ll be working closely with the European Film Digital Marketing team on over 20 film releases in 40 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You’ll be learning all about digital marketing, social media, digital creative and digital publicity of films with the opportunity to work with our media and creative agencies as well as the biggest online platforms (including YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram).
What part will you play:
- Assisting the digital department in the co-ordination, development and approval process for all WB owned digital activities, including creative assets, media promotions and digital media.
- Work alongside the wider digital team as a ‘digital champion’ identifying new technologies and platforms to ensure Warner Bros. are at the forefront of digital innovation and development.
- Searching both online and offline for pertinent film information and sharing with the team.
- Help collate information from our EMEA markets as well as administrative support to the team.
- Nurturing effective working relationships with key marketing contacts across our 40 EMEA markets, Warner Bros. European HQ and the Burbank Home Office in California.
What do we require from you:
- Above all passion and commitment to go above and beyond to support our team and our fantastic film slate.
- Big love for films and the entertainment industry.
- Previous work/office experience in digital marketing.
- Marketing, digital or business undergraduate preferred.
- Should have solid GSCE and A-level results, or equivalent.
- Must be extremely well-organised and show excellent attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise workload and use time effectively.
- Must have a positive attitude, a calm demeanour and a good telephone/interpersonal manner.
- Basic knowledge of other key European markets and awareness of cultural and commercial differences. EMEA languages a bonus.
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK