Customer Marketing Placement
Who are we:
The Customer Marketing team maximises opportunities across all new release titles on both film, games and consumer products to deliver a best in-class consumer facing set up. By liaising with internal and external stakeholders, we provide day-to-day support to our retailers to meet their requirements.
What part will you play:
- Work with the Customer Marketing team to communicate plans for new-release titles on film and games.
- Support the Customer Marketing team to identify ways to make film, games and consumer products bigger within retail e.g. in-store theatre.
- Conduct regular store visits and filter key learnings and information to Customer Marketing, monitoring and evaluating both Warner and competitive activity, providing timely input into the weekly Customer Marketing meetings.
- Manage the retail insight reports and priorities, working closely with the merchandising agency to identify key weekly releases across Warner Bros and competitors. Distribute retail insight report to the business.
- Manage the online merchandising of the Warner Bros film & games slate on Amazon.
- Conduct weekly film and games online retail audits to ensure WB product is set up correctly across retail channels.
- Manage swap sleeve process liaising with retailers and agency to ensure deadlines are achieved for film and games releases.
- Support the Customer Marketing team by raising POs for all relevant activity such as retail coop funding, agency fees, etc. Update required to merchandising and games trade marketing budget sheets.
- Coordinate promotional material/merchandising for goody bags for any new releases as required by the Customer Marketing team.
- Support the Customer Marketing team for all WB organised Retail Days and Retail Conferences.
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Marketing team and ad-hoc requests in the form of sending promotional orders, booking meeting rooms, arranging couriers, compiling presentations, researching data, etc.
What do we require from you:
- Effective interpersonal skills – able to work with people at different levels internally and externally.
- Clear communication – clear and concise verbal and written communication, ensuring line manager and wider team are aware of any issues faced.
- Strong attention to detail and consistently produces work of a high standard.
- Flexibility – able to cope with a number of varying tasks and different people at one time in a fast paced environment.
- Strong time management skills – able to deal with a number of projects simultaneously, without missing deadlines.
- Team working – able to work within a matrix organization.
- Computer literacy – comfortable with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet research.
- Passion and knowledge of film and games would be advantageous.
- Presentation skills – able to speak confidently to an audience.
- Marketing literate – understanding of the marketing principles and a keen interest in the marketing function.
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK