Creative Services & Pre-production Placement (Home Entertainment)
Who are we:
WBUK and Eire Creative Services works across Theatrical, Home Entertainment physical and digital, Consumer Products and Games. The Creative Services Department is responsible for the origination, localisation, approval, production and trafficking of all creative materials to support marketing campaigns (TTL).
What part will you play:
- Work with the Creative Services Managers to support across all creative materials required for the media campaign (including press, outdoor, TV, VOD, social, radio & online)
- Asset management to agencies and media partners
- Manage the briefing process with external creative agencies and in-house design support, building strong working relationships
- Facilitate the management of POS distribution across New Release, Catalogue and TV franchises working closely with the relevant stake holders both internally and externally to ensure delivery within budget and in a timely manner
- Champion WBHEG asset management systems to ensure all information is shared in a professional, correct and timely manner to our agency and retail partners
- Manage flow of artwork approvals via WHV art approvals, both retailer and partners to ensure our creative execution is consistent and use of talent restrictions is adhered to at all times
- Work with the Creative Services Managers/Agencies to brainstorm creative ideas and direction across an array of promotional activity that translates both in-store, in press and online
- Support Pre-production team with the management of critical paths across Film, TV and Games divisions
- Lead the pre-order process for New Release titles working alongside Theatrical creative services intern
- Attend regular Home Entertainment meetings and contribute in brainstorming sessions
- Complete regular admin approvals and ad hoc requests to support the team
- Raise all purchase orders for Creative Services activity and ensure that they are processed according to company policies and internal budget sheets are up to date
- Work with the Account Manager of our distribution company to ensure all POs and financial information is up to date.
- Responsible for team folder management of all approved materials
- Keep team release schedule up to date
- Print out latest print guidelines and marketing alerts from Burbank, making sure the CS team is aware of new artwork and Marketing alerts
What do we require from you:
- Be a strong communicator with a positive approach to work
- Be pro-active and an ideas driven person
- Be a strong team player
- Be a good multitasker able to work on numerous releases at a time
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Demonstrates dynamism, creative flair and passion for the industry
- Excellent administrative skills and knowledge of computer software including and not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Marketing, Advertising, Business Studies, Communications or Graphic Design undergraduate preferred
- Strong GCSE and A level results, or equivalent
- Previous work experience is advantageous
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom-based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK