Games Marketing Creative Services Placement
Who are we:
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group, is a premier publisher, licensor and a developer of entertainment content for the interactive space across all current and future platforms, including consoles, PC-based gaming and wireless applications. The creation, QA analysis and delivery of packaging and other assets is an integral part of the Marketing and production process within WBIE.
What part will you play:
- Assisting in project management of game packaging, including close communication with the Packaging Artwork Agency on the transfer of mechanical packaging files through ftp and data application systems.
- Art working International games assets such as digital ESD cards, sell-sheets, print ads.
- Creation and management of all packaging assets including filing and dissemination across Europe using Internal systems.
- Liaison with localisation agencies on the translation of marketing assets, metadata and ad-hoc language requirements.
- Competitor analysis on creative packaging, merchandise and assets –including Collector Editions, special packaging innovations etc.
- Under the supervision of the Creative Manager, assist in the co-ordination and ordering of European POS display assets and merchandise.
- The compilation and management of a ‘Creative style-guide’ (Best Practice) - containing but not limited to:
Correct legal lines for various assets/opportunities (print ads, TV end slates, packaging).
1st party logos and placement.
Age Ratings (PEGI, USK etc).
- Support the Creative Manager with 1st party publisher (Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft) approvals, updated legislation and amendments.
- Management of the FTP sites/ asset filing and dissemination across Europe.
- Daily support to the Marketing Team across asset management, production and general creative service responsibilities.
What do we require from you:
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and some experience of using Photoshop preferred.
- Business Studies or Marketing undergraduate preferred.
- Excellent GCSE and A level (or equivalent) results.
- Must be well organised and disciplined with the ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively.
- Must be self-motivated, focused and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Some previous work experience and an interest in gaming.
What WB can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your placement.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate.
- You will be one of over 40 WB interns, meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Warner Bros. Entertainment UK